(12-18) The Law: Deuteronomy 29-31
1) O LORD, our Lord, how excellent is thy name in all the earth! who hast set thy glory above the heavens.
3) When I consider thy heavens, the work of thy fingers, the moon and the stars, which thou hast ordained;
5) For thou hast made him a little lower than the angels, and hast crowned him with glory and honour. Heb 2:7
7) All sheep and oxen, yea, and the beasts of the field;
8) The fowl of the air, and the fish of the sea, and whatsoever passeth through the paths of the seas.
9) O LORD our Lord, how excellent is thy name in all the earth!