(06-23) Prophecy: Ezekiel 7-12
1) Preserve me, O God: for in thee do I put my trust.
2) O my soul, thou hast said unto the LORD, Thou art my Lord: my goodness extendeth not to thee;
3) But to the saints that are in the earth, and to the excellent, in whom is all my delight.
4) Their sorrows shall be multiplied that hasten after another god: their drink offerings of blood will I not offer, nor take up their names into my lips.
5) The LORD is the portion of mine inheritance and of my cup: thou maintainest my lot.
6) The lines are fallen unto me in pleasant places; yea, I have a goodly heritage.
7) I will bless the LORD, who hath given me counsel: my reins also instruct me in the night seasons.