(03-17) Prophecy: Isaiah 56-61
1) Give unto the LORD, O ye mighty, give unto the LORD glory and strength.
2) Give unto the LORD the glory due unto his name; worship the LORD in the beauty of holiness.
3) The voice of the LORD is upon the waters: the God of glory thundereth: the LORD is upon many waters.
4) The voice of the LORD is powerful; the voice of the LORD is full of majesty.
5) The voice of the LORD breaketh the cedars; yea, the LORD breaketh the cedars of Lebanon.
6) He maketh them also to skip like a calf; Lebanon and Sirion like a young unicorn.
7) The voice of the LORD divideth the flames of fire.
8) The voice of the LORD shaketh the wilderness; the LORD shaketh the wilderness of Kadesh.
9) The voice of the LORD maketh the hinds to calve, and discovereth the forests: and in his temple doth every one speak of his glory.
10) The LORD sitteth upon the flood; yea, the LORD sitteth King for ever.
11) The LORD will give strength unto his people; the LORD will bless his people with peace.