(12-16) Gospels: Acts 23-24
1) Hear my cry, O God; attend unto my prayer.
2) From the end of the earth will I cry unto thee, when my heart is overwhelmed: lead me to the rock that is higher than I.
3) For thou hast been a shelter for me, and a strong tower from the enemy.
4) I will abide in thy tabernacle for ever: I will trust in the covert of thy wings. Selah.
5) For thou, O God, hast heard my vows: thou hast given me the heritage of those that fear thy name.
6) Thou wilt prolong the king's life: and his years as many generations.
7) He shall abide before God for ever: O prepare mercy and truth, which may preserve him.
8) So will I sing praise unto thy name for ever, that I may daily perform my vows.