(11-17) Prophecy: Zechariah 1-7
Song of Solomon 7
1) How beautiful are thy feet with shoes, O prince's daughter! the joints of thy thighs are like jewels, the work of the hands of a cunning workman.
2) Thy navel is like a round goblet, which wanteth not liquor: thy belly is like an heap of wheat set about with lilies.
3) Thy two breasts are like two young roes that are twins.
4) Thy neck is as a tower of ivory; thine eyes like the fishpools in Heshbon, by the gate of Bathrabbim: thy nose is as the tower of Lebanon which looketh toward Damascus.
5) Thine head upon thee is like Carmel, and the hair of thine head like purple; the king is held in the galleries.
6) How fair and how pleasant art thou, O love, for delights!
7) This thy stature is like to a palm tree, and thy breasts to clusters of grapes.
8) I said, I will go up to the palm tree, I will take hold of the boughs thereof: now also thy breasts shall be as clusters of the vine, and the smell of thy nose like apples;
9) And the roof of thy mouth like the best wine for my beloved, that goeth down sweetly, causing the lips of those that are asleep to speak.
10) I am my beloved's, and his desire is toward me.
11) Come, my beloved, let us go forth into the field; let us lodge in the villages.
12) Let us get up early to the vineyards; let us see if the vine flourish, whether the tender grape appear, and the pomegranates bud forth: there will I give thee my loves.
13) The mandrakes give a smell, and at our gates are all manner of pleasant fruits, new and old, which I have laid up for thee, O my beloved.