3) Let us break their bands asunder, and cast away their cords from us.
4) He that sitteth in the heavens shall laugh: the LORD shall have them in derision.
5) Then shall he speak unto them in his wrath, and vex them in his sore displeasure.
6) Yet have I set my king upon my holy hill of Zion.
8) Ask of me, and I shall give thee the heathen for thine inheritance, and the uttermost parts of the earth for thy possession.
10) Be wise now therefore, O ye kings: be instructed, ye judges of the earth.
11) Serve the LORD with fear, and rejoice with trembling.
12) Kiss the Son, lest he be angry, and ye perish from the way, when his wrath is kindled but a little. Blessed are all they that put their trust in him.